So I had visions of my cute little boys all smiling in their nice church clothes. Something I could use at the top of my blog. Silly me. I forgot to think about the odds. We had a rate of 75% cooperation. Funny how you can get three boys to cooperate, but all it takes is one to not make the pictures quite what you hoped for. Oh, well. Good enough. But I think I will hold out for something better for the top of my blog.



After church we tried again. All the boys were happy, but they didn't give me any good shots either. Someone was always pulling funny face, or a foot in the air (seriously), or leaning funny. This is a classic:
But I did get this cute one of Austin.
5 comments:
How cute!
What handsome boys.
The kids at Abbie's school talk about Pirates Island and Abbie has been begging to go.
Hmmm...Why does that look familiar? I didn't even try this year. Good for you.
Eh, at least it's reality. I think they're super adorable! Love them!
Oh my goodness! They are such handsome little boys! Actually, they're not so little any more, I can't believe how big they are getting! And look at that Austin, what a cute picture!!! Hope all is going well with your family!
Post a Comment