This season of soccer was a cold one! But of course we had fun bundling up and watching Dylan and Jayden play some soccer!!


Jayden's team was called the Blue Sharks. I am so glad Jayden's team decided to take team pictures on their own, otherwise Jayden wasn't going to be there for the pictures. And I'm so glad someone gave me a copy of these pictures, I wasn't there that day, neighbors took Jayden for me. I didn't know they were doing pictures, and couldn't make it to the game. I almost didn't send Jayden, but at the last minute I decided he would feel bad if he missed his two last games because of logistic problems.
Here are Claire, Claire (yep, two Claires), TJ, Campbell, and Jayden
Jayden's team was called the Blue Sharks. I am so glad Jayden's team decided to take team pictures on their own, otherwise Jayden wasn't going to be there for the pictures. And I'm so glad someone gave me a copy of these pictures, I wasn't there that day, neighbors took Jayden for me. I didn't know they were doing pictures, and couldn't make it to the game. I almost didn't send Jayden, but at the last minute I decided he would feel bad if he missed his two last games because of logistic problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment