Wednesday, April 28, 2010

California Adventure - Part V


Our last day of fun was also Dylan's birthday. We brought a few fun things to give him and make his day even more special. He knew he was going to be at Disneyland on his birthday before the trip, and he was so excited. As we got closer I think he was a little worried of not having the usual fun things of a birthday - like presents and such. Luckily he was not disappointed.




We found this box of only Lego people at Legoland. When I saw it, I knew it would be something he would love, so I snuck back to the store and got it for him. It was definitely a hit.

I love this picture... aren't the flowers beautiful!



I don't love this picture, but it was the best we got. But, seeing as how it has my name there (sort of), we had to take a picture.


Ethan and I got a special treat. We rode in the very front of the monorail train. He was really wanting to ride on the blue train, but we missed it just barely. It was still at the station, but they cut the line off in front of us. But then we were at the front of the line for the red train. Someone asked us if we were waiting to ride in the front, and I said sure. It was lots of fun. The only thing that would have made it more perfect for Ethan was if it had been the blue train.

No comments: