Friday, April 9, 2010

Time

Ahhhh! Time is seeming to fly by way to fast. I am way behind on my family journaling, aka blogging. I still have one more day of our fun trip to do, Dylan's birthday, Ethan's birthday, Easter, spring break, and everything inbetween. Watch out... one day there will hopefully be a ton of new posts... at least maybe in another month or so. It seems that taking care of children, yard work, running a ton to train for Ragnar (I can now run 5 miles and feel good - not wasted- when I'm done), getting some food storage and emergency preparedness items, and a new calling (you're looking at the new Primary counselor over the CTR classes and cub scouts, among some other things... well, I guess technically you're not looking) - all these things are draining my time! Hopefully I'll get a better handle on these things soon - my house, my cooking, and my blogging are seriously suffering.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like you need to come over to my house and relax! What did you just say? That you're coming on Thursday??? Ok! Sounds great! I'm excited!