Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Ethan!!

Can you tell why March was so crazy for me? A trip one week, birthday party the next, and another birthday the very next week.

Ethan was so excited for it to be his birthday. He loved getting to open presents. (That's a no brainer).













Since we didn't do an party with friends, I thought it would be fun to go to Pirate Island. I have heard so much about it. To me it was just okay, but I think the boys had fun. The workers are all dressed up, and even speak in accents. The pizza is decent, but if you go don't get the macaroni and cheese. I speak from experience. Jayden got it, and didn't like it. I didn't want to waste it so I gave it a try. It was not worth eating.



I think Ethan's birthday cake looked a lot like this last year, but he really wanted a Thomas and Percy birthday cake. I just have to say I love Press and Seal. Make a cake, find a few toys, put Press and Seal on the bottom half of the toys. Viola. Cake and cake toppers. I am all about easy right now.


For some reason birthday cakes are what makes a birthday for this boy. He was almost more excited to make the cake than he was for presents. He is such a fun little boy.

Here's the little party group. Lance, Kim (soon to be my sister in 24 days!), Mom Gibson, Dylan, Jayden, Devon, and Ethan. Me and Austin are there, too, but not in the picture. =)

No comments: