This was a fun little ride, that drops you a little like the elevator rides. Ethan was glad he got to go on this one.
They had fun lego sculptures everywhere. They told us at one point how many bricks were used in legoland, but I can't remember now. I tried to look it up online, and the only answer I found was 30 million bricks, so maybe that is true. I know it was a huge number.
It wasn't a warm day, but the boys really wanted to do this ride where they shoot water at each other, and people watching can do it as well. I was glad to find that they were big enough to go alone because I didn't really want to get wet.
This was the coolest boat ride for kids. Dylan was just tall enough to get to drive his own boat, so Jayden rode with him. They took turns driving, and Ethan came with me. I was worried to let Dylan and Jayden go in their own, because they actually were driving it. There was kind of a designated path to go, but they could get totally turned the wrong way if they had a hard time controlling it. Luckily, they did really good.
Maybe you can't tell very well, but this is a shark's mouth we are leaning out of.
A Lego Thomas - definitely picture worthy for Ethan!
This was the theme of our trip. I have never had to take children so many times to a restroom in my life! I think we had to go at least every hour, if not every half hour lots of times. Anyone else had this problem taking kids places?
This was another cool ride, where they had a mini town for the kids to drive in. They were supposed to follow all the traffic rules. Dylan was old enough, but Jayden wasn't. He was bummed he had to go on the little version of this, which he didn't think was very cool. Honestly, he was right. His just did a circle. But, he was happy to have at least something. This was one of those 3 and older rides, that Ethan was not happy about missing out on.
No comments:
Post a Comment