Sunday, March 21, 2010

So...

I think it's time to finally go private. Its been on my mind lately, so I think I should follow my feelings. So let me know if you want an invite. I know there are quite a few cousins and other relatives and friends I don't have email addresses to, so if you know or think I don't have it, send it to me so I can invite you. Blogging is great, and I love keeping in touch, so I'd love to invite you.

So I think I've used the word "so" enough now, so... I'm done now. ;)

10 comments:

Julie said...

Yes, please!
JulieJYoung@hotmail.com

Karen K said...

Hmmmm...let me think...yes, please!!!

Michelle said...

I would love an invite:)
Dallinjosh@yahoo.com

James said...

yes please, you know my email.

I am not sure if we are going to have enough time to come and see you this trip, time is running away from us and we have so many things planned. Hopefully next time.

Nancy K said...

you know i'm in.

Rachel said...

me me me!
mrs.terrazas
it's a gmail account

wanderer said...

Me too please! Robbie

LJB said...

Please include me! Call me and I can give you my new email address!

Michelle and Tony said...

I think that you have my address, but I will give it to you anyway: steenblik14@yahoo.com

Lyle, Heather, Suzie, Becca and Caleb said...

Rose-

We would love an invite!! liebeheather@yahoo.com