Friday, April 9, 2010

Feeding Austin




So here's a quick one. Dylan wanted to try feeding Austin. I was busy trying to straighten up my messy kitchen, so I said "go for it." Dylan did awesome, and it helped a ton. I think Austin did still eat more than he ended up wearing. Dylan was just giggling saying how Austin was smearing it all over his face. "Watch out Dylan, you left the bowl where he can grab it..." Fun, fun. Honestly, it did end up helping me more than creating more mess for me to clean up... somehow, it really did. I'll have to let him do that more often.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a sweetheart Dylan is. I love that boy.

Donna said...

I'm so glad you invited me to your blog! I'll put it on my list and stop by every now and then. Love the picture in your header of all 4 boys. So cute!