Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thumbs

I realized I don't have any pictures of Austin's eyes open, so here's a pretty good one.

Here's his GQ.

Big yawn!


I may have another thumb sucker! Austin finds his thumb a few times each day; the first time was while we were still in the delivery room. He won't be my first who preferred thumbs or fingers. Jayden still sucks his, and Ethan prefers two of his fingers. I think I would rather him use the binky, but thumbs are so convenient in the sense that it doesn't get lost in the crib in the middle of the night and he becomes more self reliant during those late night hours. But... you can't take the thumb away.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thumbs definitely are more convenient. I think I lost our spare binky yesterday...now we're just down to one. Hopefully you'll never say the same about Austin's thumbs.

Michelle and Tony said...

That is so cute. I agree with you about the thumbs. Always there. AWESOME.

James said...

Ahh another thumb sucker, it's so cute I just love seeing James suck his thumb.