
All the boys have been good helpers with Austin. They don't pay him too much attention, but if he is crying all of them want to help by putting the binky in. Jayden actually calls it the pinky. I finally got a few pictures of him near Austin. I love how his sweetness shows in these pictures.

Ethan hasn't really wanted to hold Austin either, but I did get this quick picture of him the other day. He especially loves to help with the binky, and often is trying to give it to him when he doesn't need it - like when he is sound asleep, which then wakes Austin up. That's when its the thought that counts, right?! He hasn't seemed too bothered at all by having Austin here - he's taken it all in stride, which has been such a blessing for me. He also has come out of a lot of the things he was doing the last month or so, which is nice. He has decided that when I nurse, that is the time to bring books and toys to me so I can read them to him, or play with him. One really cute thing he has been doing is sharing his toys with Austin. The most significant thing to me has been when he puts his favorite stuffed dog by Austin to share. To me this is huge, because he loves that dog, and isn't usually so apt to share it.

Dylan has been pretty cute about Austin, even though at the same time his interest level hasn't been what it was with Jayden and Ethan. He has been wanting to hold him a little bit more the last few days. Yesterday he wanted to hold Austin for me while I went to get some pajamas for him, since Austin was crying. Austin actually calmed right down once Dylan was holding him. Dylan has also said a few cute things these last few weeks. On the day Austin was born he kept telling Grandma "I just don't understand why a baby would be born on a Sunday." I guess he understands enough of keeping the Sabbath day holy that to him it just didn't make sense. The other day he also said to me "Mom are you milking Austin?" I thought that was pretty funny, but I tried not to laugh because I didn't want him to feel bad.
2 comments:
Your boys are so cute. It is nice to see that they are warming up nicely to their little brother. I read on line that the Fenugreek makes your fluids smell like maple syrup, is that true? Do you have any side effects from them? I am currently taking Reglan, have you heard of it? Lots of questions for a blog, sorry.
I love the milking comment! So cute.
Post a Comment