I think I'm a dork for even posting this - but I thought it was kind of random. When I was at the Smiths by my house on Friday the Coaches Trophy was on display. For those of you that don't know, this is the trophy the national NCAA Football Champions win. They had a huge display of Dr. Pepper, and were taking pictures of people with it and giving out coupons for free Dr. Pepper (Devon is happy). When Dylan saw the picture, he really wanted to go see it, but when we went it was already gone. He is still so disappointed! Random facts: The football is made of Waterford Crystal and is valued at $30,000.Monday, October 26, 2009
The Coaches Trophy
I think I'm a dork for even posting this - but I thought it was kind of random. When I was at the Smiths by my house on Friday the Coaches Trophy was on display. For those of you that don't know, this is the trophy the national NCAA Football Champions win. They had a huge display of Dr. Pepper, and were taking pictures of people with it and giving out coupons for free Dr. Pepper (Devon is happy). When Dylan saw the picture, he really wanted to go see it, but when we went it was already gone. He is still so disappointed! Random facts: The football is made of Waterford Crystal and is valued at $30,000.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment