
I love the sleeping pictures. Nothing is more serene than a sleeping child. So precious.

Ethan shared these with Austin.

Today Austin is four weeks old.

Austin smiled the first time about a week ago. I forgot to write down the date, but I think it was last around Friday Oct. 16. I was sitting at the table with the boys, holding Austin. He was wide awake sucking on a binky, and I looked down and could tell he had a big smile on his face. I took the binky out so we could all see his fun smiles. I think he smiled 2 or 3 times. We hadn't really seen anymore smiles for about a week. Then this last Friday he gave Devon and me lots of good smiles. We laughed as he rotated between a big smile and a huge frown about 4 times. Let me tell you, this boy can pack a sad frown - with huge turned down corners of the mouth.
I took these shots today. They didn't come out great, and I only caught half smiles, but you get the idea. I was glad to at least catch them on camera.
1 comment:
It's so fun when they start smiling. He's smiling pretty early on. Emi didn't really smile until like 6 weeks. Fun to have them come sooner! :)
Post a Comment