...We spent playing. Well, I guess I should clarify. Most of us spent the next few days playing. Poor Ethan was sick as can be for five days. He spent most of his time like this on the couch or on his bed. I felt so bad for him. It also made it tricky to go out and do much as a family, because we didn't want to leave him out. So we spent a quiet week playing at our house, playing in the snow, and the older boys played with their friends a bit. We had lots of snow that came on Christmas Eve, and then the storm resumed the day after Christmas and kept dumping. It was perfect.
Lauren and Austin had a lot of fun out in the snow. Devon would pull Lauren around in a circle, and she loved it. She would laugh and giggle. It was so cute!
Of course when Austin wanted to give it a try, she did not like that.
Look how instantly she changes expressions as it changes from Austin pulling to Daddy pulling. Little stinker!
Four wheelers pulling sleds was a very common scene during this week. With tons of snow, and the snowplows not coming through our neighborhoods (can't figure this one out), it made it perfect for this kind of fun. This neighbor was awesome because he was so careful pulling all the kids. He went just fast enough that it was fun for them, but not so fast that I worried that my child was on one of those sleds. I heard someone joke that he was like the Pied Piper, because as he went around the neighborhood, more and more kids hopped on. Jayden is third from the very back.
Can you say sweet tooth? This girl was in heaven with all the candy she had.
No comments:
Post a Comment