While we were making our cookies... Santa walked right in! Of course it had to happen just as Austin went upstairs to change from having an accident, what timing! I ran up the stairs right after Santa came in (he was probably wondering what in the world I was doing... lol), and helped Austin change fast. We came down and joined the family. He handed his bells to Jayden to hold - don't they look a little heavy? Santa brought a little treat for each of the kids. Lauren really didn't know what to think. She really loved the candy necklace that Santa gave her, although she didn't know what it was. She wouldn't let go of it and slept with the unopened package the next several nights. I think it took almost a week before someone finally opened it up for her, and she enjoyed eating it.
No comments:
Post a Comment