Last week I took Ethan to meet his teacher. He had to bring his backpack (his own personal insistence)...he was so excited to go! We saw where he would put his shoes and his backpack. We saw where he would play, and have class. He showed his teacher the colors he knows. When it was all over, and we were on our way back home, I was telling him that he gets to go again on Tuesday, and he said "I get to go again?" I think to him that was it. He had gone to preschool, he loved it, and now it was done.
So today when I walked him to school, he was so excited. He wanted lots of stuff in his backpack like his brothers, but I told him he would fill it up at school. He wanted to ride his bike to school, even though it is only two houses away and through a backyard gate. There was no fear, no hesitation, just happy excitement. So after a few pictures, I gave him a hug, and walked back to my house, laid Austin down for a nap, and enjoyed two and a half hours of a super quiet house.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of all the preschoolers. We waited too long to sign up and now everything is full. Boo. I couldn't really sign up before we knew if we were moving or not. Oh well.
I'm happy for Ethan. He looks thrilled and I'm sure he'll have a blast.
Post a Comment