Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lagoon

Our kids had never been to Lagoon. Well, I guess that's a lie. Dylan went once... he was 5 months old (we haven't been since). But other than that, they had never been. All the Gibson's thought it would be fun to go together, so we did, and we had so much fun! He went on every single one he was tall enough for. Wicked and the Colossus were his favorite.
Jayden LOVED all the roller coasters, his favorites were Wicked and Colussus. I loved Wicked, too. I wasn't sure what it was going to feel like to shoot straight up, and then go straight down (it has an upside down U at the very beginning of the track), but it was a lot of fun.

Jason took all the 5 and 6 year old cousins on Tilt a Whirl. They just giggled and giggled (the little kids)!

Dylan and Ethan's favorite rides were the little kids ones.
.
Here's Ethan with his cousin Joel. Aren't they so cute?

No comments: