Jayden went to Kindergarten today.
I had such mixed emotions. He is going to do so well at school, and I'm excited to see him succeed. But, I am going to miss him at home.
Now he is home. ***hurray*** The first words out of his mouth were: School is Fun!
And here is why I love having him home. He such a fun little boy to have around. He loves to snuggle up against me and often will play with my hair because he knows I like it. He is the one to give up something he wants because he knows someone else wants it too. He is the one to quietly help Austin when I am busy. He is the one I can usually count on to get his jobs done with me hardly even reminding him. He is also the one who loves Wii, computer games, and watching shows and movies on TV. He loves me to play Age of Empires with him on the computer. He loves any Lego game on the Wii. He loves "cool" things like super heros and action figures. He loves his hair "spiked." He LOVES soccer and is a great player. He loves to play with his friends and is usually playing with several at a time. He loves his big cousins who are around 14 years old who include him and let him play with them when we are at Grandmas. Of one of those cousins in particular he says "TJ loves me." There is so much more I could say about this boy. He is awesome, and he is my Jayden. I wouldn't trade him for anything.
3 comments:
I can't believe he's in Kindergarten! He is so cute! Happy time for him, sad time for you. I bet you do miss him.
What a big day!
Crazy how fast they grow up. Isn't it great, though, that you know he's loving it and going to do well? I feel the same way about Aubrey at Kindergarten.
Post a Comment