Here we are on the Sunday before Christmas. It doesn't seem like its often enough I get a picture of all the kids together. In fact, I think this is the first one of all six kids!
I had to throw in this picture. I'm not sure why Austin and Lauren started jumping, but I just giggled as I looked through the pictures and came across this one and a few others.
Grandma Gibson loves to buy cute elf or Santa outfits for the new babies each year. This year the two new babies were Xander and Ashlyn. We tried to get some cute pictures, but Ashlyn wanted none of it. Xander was so cute. He just loved Ashlyn and wanted to hug her. He would just look at her next to him. She kept crying, which kept making him cry.
This picture makes me laugh. To me it says, "What are you doing to me Mom?"
No comments:
Post a Comment