Friday, December 6, 2013

Sledding

The afternoon before Rachel flew back home, we were debating whether to go sledding or not.  It sounded like a lot of work to get everyone dressed up, and we nearly didn't go.  At just about as last minute as it can get, I decided we should just do it!  So, we all bundled up and drove over to the hill at the church.  I'm so glad we did.  It was a lot of fun!



Lauren loved to ride with any of her brothers.  In this one she is with Ethan. She would laugh and scream - her crazy happy scream.  It always throws me off when she does it, because you think its not a good scream, but its just that she is loving what she is doing.


Austin had fun riding with his brothers as well.  Here he is riding with Dylan.





Who would you say is in this picture?  At first glance I would say me, Ethan, and Lauren.  NOPE, its Rachel.  I think her wearing my winter clothes makes it look even more like me.  It was so fun for the kids to play with her while she was staying at our house.







Lauren was funny because she wanted to scoot down the hills on her bottom.  She thought it was great fun!


Lauren also enjoyed eating the snow.  I think its so funny how all kids just know they want to eat the snow.  Where does that come from?



After a good time sledding, it was the rush to grab dinner and make it to the airport.  Then of course Rachel's flight was delayed for a while.  Bummer!  Thanks for coming out Rachel - it was so nice to have your help and enjoy time with you!

No comments: