Its always so nice to finally go home from the hospital after you've had a baby. Its also so weird to get home to where you had a typical routine, but now the routine is gone because there is a sweet baby to take care of which completely changes that routine.
Its so fun to put your baby in the carseat the first time and see how tiny they really are at first. You feel like the straps can barely go small enough to fit their little body.
Where'd she go? Haha - I laughed to see how much her clothes blended into this beautiful carseat blanket my neighbor made for her.
I don't know why this picture ended up turned this way- it wasn't before I loaded it. Now she is all bundled up and ready to go home!
When Dylan came home from school he brought me these flowers picked from a flowering pear tree. I thought it was really cute of him to bring me flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment