Dylan of course was the first to hold Lauren. He loves the little babies so much and was excited to hold her.
Austin seems to be a lot like Dylan in the sense of loving little babies. We have seen a glimpse of that when his cousins Samantha and Rebekah were born just a couple of months ago. He just giggles when he sees them. His reaction to Lauren was just the same. He was so happy and excited to see her.
Ethan and Jayden love Lauren, although both were a little more hesitant at the hospital. They were excited to see her, but not really in a rush to hold her.
2 comments:
SO FUN! I loved it when Nate met Emi. Those are some of my favorite pictures of how excited his face was!
Your boys look so happy to meet their little sister!
Loving all the pictures and stories of Lauren! She's beautiful. I need to stop by and see you guys now that I'm healthy!
Post a Comment