
Dylan has been so excited for the day to come when he would lose his first tooth, and now he has. Last night at dinner as we were eating one of the bites Dylan took really hurt, so I had him let me take a look at his teeth, and there I could see a new tooth right behind a very loose tooth. I have never seen a tooth come in before the baby tooth fell out, but there it was sitting there. Obviously it needed to come out, so it took me a few seconds, and out it came. Dylan was happy to get that tooth out. It was really bothering him, and he hadn't realized what that new bump in his mouth meant. Dylan was so excited that this morning he was up at 4:30 in the morning to see what the tooth fairy left him!
2 comments:
Drew had the same thing happen with his teeth, where he had a tooth coming in behind the baby tooth. He also had a tooth come into behind the baby twisted 90 degrees. We're already saving up for the orthodontic bills we will have :-). Tell everyone hello from me! I miss you guys!!
That is so neat. Mine still hasn't lost a tooth yet but he has 2 permanent ones coming in behind the baby teeth. We have to go to the dentist soon since his aren't loose. I showed him Dylan's picture and he said that was so cool!
Post a Comment