Looking good from this side. You'd think everything was fine.

Then... from another angle you see...
Then... from another angle you see...
Poor kid. I don't think it looks too bad in the pictures, but I still feel sorry for him. He has been trying to figure out how to suck his thumb, but his fingers like to grab. I had just tried cutting his nails shorter the day before he got himself with the long scratch. Hopefully he'll figure it out soon! I would put socks on his hands, but I think he might be a good one to learn to suck his thumb - I think it will help him to be a little easier.
And look how sweet my boy is! I love these smiles, and I'm glad I finally got a great smile picture, even if it is a little out of focus. Don't you just want to kiss him?!
2 comments:
He is adorable! I love his smile.
Yes, I do feel like kissing him. SO cute!
Post a Comment