Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blessing Day

Today we blessed Austin at church. We were glad to have nearly all of our family there. We missed Steve and his family , as well as Lance. We wish we could have caught everyone, but with large families I guess you do the best you can.

Devon gave a beautiful blessing, and how grateful I am for him and his worthiness to hold the Priesthood. We love our Austin-boy and we are so happy to have him in our family.

We wanted to get a few pictures of our family together, but the weather was too cold to go outside for pictures, and a few family members needed to head out quick. Then once we got home, Devon and the boys changed because we forgot about doing pictures. So I did my own little photo shoot, and I had Devon take a picture of me and Austin. Good enough, I guess.















No comments: