

By random chance we ended up with two VIP tickets to a day of race car racing. Dylan ended up being the lucky boy who went with Dad because he was the first one ready to go. Of all the boys, I think it was something he would enjoy the very most. Don't get me wrong - all the of boys would have LOVED to go, but I think Dylan just loves those things a little bit more. So, off Devon and Dylan went, and they had a great time! Their seats were just behind the pit area, and they got to walk around the cars before some of the races. And they ate lots and lots of candy and junk food. We were just wishing we had tickets for two more boys.
3 comments:
Drew would LOVE that!!!
What? You didn't post the picture of him with his favorite car :) Glad they enjoyed it, and that the little appendix issue didn't interfere.
Yeah, I think any little boy would love that. Too fun!
Post a Comment