Dylan started first grade today - it feels so wierd! He was very excited, and was dressed for school and his bed made by 6:15. School starts at 8 am for him - we were hoping for the 9:15 track, but didn't get it - so it means we do need to start early, but not quite that early. I gave him the option of school lunch (pizza today) or bringing a lunch from home, and he chose lunch from home. Of course having a new lunch bag, and getting to have a Capri-Sun and Fruit Rollup with his lunch probably is what made him choose that, but I still thought pizza would win out. I figure I want to mostly do lunches from home, but occasionally take advantage of the convenience of school lunches. It will be so wierd to not have him here at lunch time, but I love seeing him grow up and do so well with new things.
4 comments:
He will love it! And so will you. Hooray for school starting and not-so-bored kids! I think Dylan and Tyler might have the same backpack.
What fun! He's getting so big and grown up. Craziness! I hope he has so much fun in 1st grade!
Well hey there! It's been YEARS!! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog - so fun to see your cute family! And holy cow - 4th boy on the way??! You're amazing!!!! Tell the hubby hello!
Sher :)
Hi, It's Aunt Barbara. I just looked at your last few blogs. So sorry about Devon. Hope he is doing better now. And we are glad you are almost through the pregnancy. We will be glad to hear about the new arrival. By the way, was it Shirley and Brandt who had the new one? Can you send me your address? My e-mail is rubarb1@sbcglobal.net. It would be fun to send a little gift to you and also to Shirley & Brandt (if they are the ones).
Your boys are so cute. Emily (born on the same day as your oldest also started first grade. Where did the time go?
Post a Comment