Thursday, April 9, 2009
Funny Me
I was just talking with someone, and mentioned I was due in October. And then later in the conversation she found out I have 3 boys already. She asked me if the next baby was a boy, too. And my automatic answer was yes. Realizing my mistake, I corrected that I actually don't know yet, but I am assuming it is a boy, but still hoping it might be a girl. I think I have done a pretty good job convincing myself its a boy if my automatic response is to say it is. I am hoping in about 2 weeks to find out, but I might not have the chance until the 20-week ultrasound, which would be mid May. Hopefully I find out sooner than later so I can just know what to expect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still think it is a girl
Post a Comment