.jpg)
Here's a profile, or at least the best we could get from the position the baby was in.
And here's the all important question of whether the baby is a boy or a girl. Maybe I shouldn't post this picture, but I'm going to anyway.I guessing boy. I am only 16 weeks, and for the most part he didn't cooperate, but we did get this shot that looks suspiciously like a boy, I would say. If you're not good at reading ultrasounds, his body is on the right, and legs going toward the left. You can see one upper thigh pretty well. Its possible the "evidence" could be umbelical cord - but really probably not likely. So we are ready for you little boy, and excited to add to the fun in our home! Now if we could just come up with some more boy names!
2 comments:
At least you know a little better what to expect. Well, kind of, almost, maybe, what to expect!
My guess is boy! Aunt Shirley told us earlier that is "probably" what it was. LOVE IT! Boys are the best!
Post a Comment