Sunday, April 19, 2009
Hooray!
I found my camera today!! I have searched, and searched, and I was finally starting to give up any last hope of finding it. Then today I went to toss some keys in one of the glove boxes in our van, and there it was!! I was so happy to see it. I don't know how I missed it. Obviously I didn't check that glove box, because it was right in front. I am really happy because about a month ago I was looking at the pictures I've got saved, and the last picture I have was on Dec. 21 - the day before Jayden's birthday. Which meant, without finding my camera I would have lost all of Jayden's birthday, Christmas, pictures of the boys at the Draper Temple, and who knows what else! Hooray, hooray. Happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippee! Plus you got a new camera out of it, right?
Post a Comment