Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter, complete with lots of egg hunts, candy, fun, family, and hopefully remembrance of our Savior and his resurrection. We kept talking about why we were having Easter, and what its true meaning is, so hopefully some of that sank in. Here are some of the highlights:
Jayden came home from preschool a so excited after having his egg hunt. He loved the little bunny ears he made. Ethan wanted to be in the picture with him.
I always laugh at how much time it seems to get everything ready to dye the Easter eggs, and then it is all done in just a few minutes, because the kids are so excited they plop the eggs in and out of the dye as fast as they can. And of course, we always end up with some colored fingers.


Plenty of candy and sugar highs for everyone!

I didn't have much luck getting pictures of just the boys. I'd like to get a new picture to put at the top of my blog, but apparently this wasn't the right time.

These brothers are great!

The handsome Gibson boys all together. It was the only way I could get a happy shot of Ethan.


No comments: