Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Fav


I found a new yummy snack today at Costco. These are sooo good. I have never had dried fruit like this. It kind of reminds me of the Astronaut Ice Cream you can buy, it seriously almost melts in your mouth. I looked online to see if I could find it cheaper in bulk, but it looks like Costco's price is just about as good as it gets, unless you look in thier "specials" section. So, if you haven't tried this, you should. Its nice and healthy- no sugar added. My kids loved it too. We all agreed the strawberries are the best, but those apples and bananas are right up there with them. And I don't usually care for dried apples or bananas.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

ok, I totally forgot you said to update your blog address, so on my blog it said you hadn't updated in over a week, and then I realized I never added your new blog! Oops!

We'll have to try the dried fruit! They sound good.

LJB said...

Those sound so YUMMY! I think I may have to go get some! Mmmm.....

Nat said...

Totally love these too!