Lisa posted the books she read last year, and I thought I would do the same. I am sure I will miss a few of them, but here are the ones I can remember, not in any particular order:
1.Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
2. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
3. Specials by Scott Westerfeld
4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
5. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
6. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
7. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
8. Midnighters: Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld
9. Austenland by Shannon Hale
10. Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
11. Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
12. Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
13. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
14. Joseph and Emma: A Love Story (volumes 1 and 2) by Marsha Newman and Buddy Youngreen
15. Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements
16. Things Hoped for by Andrew Clements
17. Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
I would recommend just about all of these books. Austenland was a little cheesy however, and Midnighters got a little dark. There are 3 books in the series, and I can't remember if I read the first one or two of them, but I know I didn't keep going becuase of the feeling I got reading them. Joseph and Emma: A Love Story I really, really enjoyed. It gave such a great look into the lives of Joseph and Emma. I saw the new movie about Emma after I read the books, and it was very similar, but I think the books did a much better job.
1 comment:
I have been searching for new books/authors. I read a lot of these too, but I'll have to try the others out. Thanks for the list!
Post a Comment