Thursday, December 15, 2016

December Part 1

We didn't have anyone singing in the Festival of Trees this year, but Lauren really wanted to go, so we spent the morning there one day.  The girls were excited to see Santa.  Ashlyn wanted a Sofia doll and Lauren wants a stuffed animal dog and a robot dog, and to have a leash for one of them.  I was so surprised that neither of them were scared of Santa. Yay!  We had fun looking at all the cool trees.  I was brave and didn't bring a stroller, thinking it would be in the way.  I thought wrong, because Ashlyn got really sleepy and I carried her for probably almost two hours.  My arms were so sore for a few days! Lauren also loved watching the kids dance on the stage.  We saw them while we were waiting in line for Santa.  After looking at the trees she wanted to watch more dancing, but there was just a choir.  Then we waited and waited for the next group, and finally headed to leave.  Just as we exited a dancing group walked on stage!  Bummer!  Lauren loves dancing! 

I took Lauren to go see Ballet West's Nutcracker.  We went with Emi and Rachel.  It was so much fun, and she did really well sitting that long.


We went to the Living Nativity as a family and also with the Terrazas family.  Its such a fun thing put on by volunteers who put it all together.











The Gibson family did the gingerbread house decorating.


Lauren's dance class had a mini recital for the parents.  Its so fun to see how much she loves dancing, and all that she is learning.  Emi is in her dance class, too. (Lauren is in the back left, and Emi is in the front right)







Austin lost his second tooth, this time on the top.  It was such a wiggly tooth right before it came out!


No comments: