I love holidays. Easter was wonderful! We started out our Saturday with an egg hunt at the Gibsons. Its always fun to watch the little kids be so excited as they run around with their Easter baskets.
After that we came home and dyed our Easter eggs.
Easter morning brought the fun of another hunt. I'm always
Does it feel like your blood sugar levels are rising just looking at these pictures? I think they are enjoying themselves.
Then after church we headed up to Murray to have more Easter fun at the Kirks.
And last, but not least, Rachel and David and their family moved in with us on Easter Sunday. We have been so excited for them to move out to Utah and so excited to get to have them live with us for a month while they get their house ready. Let the party begin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment