This is my other favorite day of the trip. I love spending the day at the beach! It just never seems long enough on Castaway Cay. There is so much to do, and I think we hardly have time to do any of it. Two days would be nice! But, we sure enjoyed the one day that we had.
This is the view from our veranda.
We ended up ready quite a while before they would let us get off. Rather than congregate in the stuffed hallways, we headed out on deck. I can't believe we were the only ones there. We even watched part of a movie that was showing on the pool deck while we waited.
The forcast was a little questionable for the day. We did get some rain, and we did get maybe a hint of sun, but mostly it was just cloudy. Good enough for me!

Oops, got some sea water in the mouth. That does NOT taste good. Sorry babe!
I made an awesome sand fish. I know. I'm amazing.
Ahhh, so much fun!! We totally wore the kids out, though. Ashlyn was alseep within probably 30 seconds of getting in the stroller and having her binky.
I was a little late for dinner tonight at the Animator's Palatte because Austin and Lauren were asleep. It was hard to know what to do. We didn't want to miss dinner, but they were so worn out I hated to wake them up! We made it, and we even got a chance to quickly make our drawings for the animation show.
Now that's fancy for a kids plate!
The kids had fun with their make-it-yourself cupcakes.
We had been looking in the stores on the boat to see if there was any souvenirs the kids really wanted. Ashlyn fell in love with this Pluto pillowpet. She would even lay on it in the store. She loved it. I thought it was so cute to see that she fell asleep on it.













No comments:
Post a Comment