The rest of February went kind of like this:
We returned to the hospital a week later for a surgery to repair a leak in Jayden's wound. He was not happy about that, but the recovery wasn't nearly as bad. We just stayed another night at the hospital then headed home in the morning.
I have been working on my french braiding skills. I would have to say I'm starting to get the hang of this.
Here is a picture of Jayden's wound. Its a little less graphic since his hair is growing back in.
Austin and his friend Sarah attend preschool together. Here they are after Dr. Seuss day.
Ashlyn's hair is getting long enough for me to try putting piggy tails in. I love them, but I can't decide if I love seeing her curls more.
Ashlyn has also started to walk everywhere for her main mode of transportation (though I don't have another "walking picture" for this month).
Ashlyn is also working on learning to use a spoon. We still have some work to go here. Notice, she does have a spoon in her hand.
Here is Ethan's basketball team. Every single one of them live in our ward except one, which I think is a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment