Sunday, November 30, 2014

November

We celebrated Ashlyn's birthday at the Gibson's.  She wasn't sure what to think of the candle or the hat.





I used to sit Lauren in the sink to keep her happy while I got ready for the day.  I thought I would try this with Ashlyn but it didn't seem to work as well.


Ashlyn climbed all the way to the top of the stairs herself.  It kind of surprised me to look and see her climbing up.  Time to watch out for her!

Snow!! The kids were so excited... even if they couldn't really do anything with it.


The little stinker!

I cannot believe how much Ashlyn loves baby dolls.  She holds and rocks them and snuggles them.  It is so cute!

The traditional Gibson family pie making (boys only)!





And... Lauren and I had some fun making faces at ourselves.  You're welcome.


No comments: