Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hogle Zoo

For Lauren's 3rd birthday we took the family to the zoo.  Lauren was so excited!  We asked Lauren what she wanted to see, and she would tell us Hello Kitty Animals.  I asked her what she wanted to eat for lunch  - Hello Kitty food.  I asked her how she wanted her hair - Hello Kitty hair.  I thought about how I wanted to do her hair that day and decided two braids would be Hello Kitty hair.  She was quite please with it, and so was I.


The kids had fun taking picture with my camera.  We got lots of pictures of the animals.



Dylan was so excited to see a wolf!

Lauren was so excited to have pink on her ice cream. Once the pink was gone, she was so upset and almost wouldn't eat her ice cream anymore.  Funny girl!


This polar bear was so funny!  She has a certain track that she walks over and over again. It was fun to see her do more than just lay on the ground like many of the other cool animals.




No comments: