Today I left Ashlyn for just a few minutes playing on her back while I did something out of the room. Austin and Lauren were there with her, which sometimes makes me nervous, so I wasn't gone long. Austin soon called to me, saying Ashlyn had spit up. When I came back in to help clean her up, she was on her stomach. I asked Austin if they had rolled her over, and he looked at me with a confused face. I started to wonder... did she? I rolled her onto her back and watched for a few minutes. She rolled onto her side like she has been doing for weeks, and then rolled back onto her stomach. Milestones with babies are just so much fun!
Friday, May 9, 2014
Rolling On Over
Today I left Ashlyn for just a few minutes playing on her back while I did something out of the room. Austin and Lauren were there with her, which sometimes makes me nervous, so I wasn't gone long. Austin soon called to me, saying Ashlyn had spit up. When I came back in to help clean her up, she was on her stomach. I asked Austin if they had rolled her over, and he looked at me with a confused face. I started to wonder... did she? I rolled her onto her back and watched for a few minutes. She rolled onto her side like she has been doing for weeks, and then rolled back onto her stomach. Milestones with babies are just so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment