Tuesday, April 15, 2014

5 Months old!

Ashlyn is 5 Months old already! She is such a happy little girl and brings so much love and happiness to our home.  



Ashlyn smiles plenty, but just isn’t a giggler yet.  She will give us small almost giggles. Twice we have gotten the good real giggles.  I can’t wait to hear more!





Ashlyn loves to suck and chew on her hands.  She is also getting wiggly and loves to roll onto her side to see what is around or grab things.  She is so close to rolling all the way over, but hasn't done it yet.  She grabs at toys, and enjoys playing with them.


The exersaucer is a fun place to be these days.  Here's to hoping for more time to get something done while she plays...

Ashlyn is being trained young, just as all our kids have been.  She is already a Cougar fan.

Aunt Kim let us borrow her Bumbo.  Ashlyn has loved sitting in it, and I have loved a few minutes to get some things done while she hangs out here.  She has even been the centerpiece on our table as we ate dinner.

After starting to sleep pretty good through the night, Ashlyn went back to the  8 pm-1 pm sleep schedule.  Awake again at 4 and 7.  Killer for Mom.  Someday I will sleep again, right?



"Chunk-a-cheeks" as Austin would say.  We love this sweet little girl!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, I love her! I want to kiss those cheeks!