Monday, March 31, 2014

March

March was a busy whirlwind of birthdays, birthday parties, St. Patrick's Day, and surviving school and the day to day life.  Soccer started back up for Jayden.  We are still trying to keep things as slow paced as possible and enjoy spending time together, and especially enjoying Ashlyn Jeanne!












Ashlyn is just so sweet and happy.  She is a very easy baby, although she really wants me to hold her.  
All. Day. Long.
She has started to sometimes sleep 8 hours at night, which is heaven when she does.  Of course the next night is sometimes the complete opposite, but I guess that's life with a baby.



The kids thought it would be funny to put Ashlyn in the doll stroller.  She tolerated it for a little while, and the kids had fun pushing her around.



We had our first cookout of the year.  It was great fun.  We love the beautiful weather that comes in March!



Dylan was supposed to make a collage for school to show his class all about himself.  I ended up helping him get it all thrown together.  I think it turned out pretty good!

And as usual.... the Gibson family birthday celebrations!  I'm not sure why I don't have a picture of Dylan, but we did sing to him too.



No comments: