So, the morning after that last post, Lauren woke up and wanted to wear diapers and has been in them pretty much ever since, and not even trying to use the potty. I figure, this is her thing. If she's ready, she will do it. It is totally not worth a battle, when I know she can do it if she wants to.
Then, yesterday at church she wanted to use the potty, and I told her no, since she was in a diaper. She put underwear on after church, and is still in her underwear. She stayed dry though the night. I guess we will see how long this next run goes...
1 comment:
Something weird is going on either with my computer, or you blog, but the words kept going all the way over to the right side of the page, and it wouldn't let scroll over to finish reading the sentences.
But I got the gist of it. I love how relaxed you are about it! Definitely a good way to go about it! :)
Post a Comment