Lauren loves her dolls. I seem to always have dried out wipes all over my house from her changing them. I have quite a few containers of the ones I have collected. I still use them when I change her, but for some reason I just can't get her to reuse the ones she has pulled out.
Austin came up to me one day and said: Mom I'm the phone guy!
Lauren recently started to sleep in a toddler bed. She has done pretty good. I love how after I tuck her in bed, she will go find her babies and bring them to bed with her. Of course sometimes I don't love that she will play for an hour or two instead of going to sleep.
Lauren loves to cut with scissors. I have been pretty lucky that so far the worst she has done is make a mess with all her cuttings. I have had to put the scissors away for the most part to help make sure she doesn't get into trouble.
A neighbor gave us a little vanity with brushes, combs, make up, curling irons, and blow dryers. Ever since, these two have had a lot of fun playing with it. Here they are doing a haircut with the comb and stool, and also curling with the curling iron. I haven't seen them try to use real scissors and we are hoping it stays that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment