Tuesday, March 5, 2013

10 Years!

Dylan is 10 years old now! Every year just seems to go too fast!

Dylan had a such a good birthday.  Birthday's are so fun, because it is such a special day for the birthday person.  I think they feel so loved and an important part of the family.

Dylan chose Lucky Charms, Trix, and Cinnamon Chex ("tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but Ethan can have it").  Yummy, yummy!

Grandma Kirk made it over for the party and we had fun celebrating together.  Dylan loved the wood building set from her!  He was also really excited to get football gloves, and a new helicopter, just like the one that broke from Christmas.  Jayden felt a little bummed, since his had broken too, and its a long way to his birthday...  Cheer up, buddy, it will be okay!

Dylan is such a fun part of our family!  Happy birthday Dylan!














For our family fun to celebrate his birthday, we went to Lowe's Extreme Air Sports.  I think the favorite for the older boys was the trapeeze.  


Ethan and Dad



3 comments:

Nancy K said...

He's a great kid!!!!!!

Karen K said...

Happy 4 month ago birthday Dylan! I have a feeling one day we may have to have a BYU theme as well.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Dylan (4 months ago!). :)
Love it. Also, I LOVE your new couches! Happy day!