This morning he was excited to go to school and show his teacher his loose tooth. When he got home, he got frustrated again as he tried to eat a strawberry. I finally convinced him to let me try pulling it. I've never been super good at pulling teeth out completely painlessly - but I think I did a good job doing it quick and with only a little pain. He was a little upset at first when he could taste the little bit of blood, and was worried it would ruin the strawberry he was trying to eat. But after a few swishes of water, he was good to go. He was so excited that he just lost his first tooth!
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Here comes the tooth fairy!
Ethan was complaining yesterday evening about food being stuck in between his teeth. I was telling him he should get some floss to get it out. He came over to show me where it was, but when he opened his mouth and pointed, I quickly could tell it was just a loose tooth! It was hanging there pretty crooked. When I told him that, he told me that must be why something was hurting him there. He said it started when he bit a popsicle at his friend Daxton Young's house. He was so excited to have a loose tooth! The downer was that it was really bothering him. He was upset at dinner because he felt like he couldn't eat anything, and was asking for "soft stuff." Finally I let him just eat a bunch of yogurt for dinner.
Devon and I kept encouraging him to try pulling it out, or let us do it. It was pretty loose, but at the same time I didn't blame him for wanting to let it loosen some more. He really wasn't sure what to expect and was worried it would hurt when we pulled it out.
This morning he was excited to go to school and show his teacher his loose tooth. When he got home, he got frustrated again as he tried to eat a strawberry. I finally convinced him to let me try pulling it. I've never been super good at pulling teeth out completely painlessly - but I think I did a good job doing it quick and with only a little pain. He was a little upset at first when he could taste the little bit of blood, and was worried it would ruin the strawberry he was trying to eat. But after a few swishes of water, he was good to go. He was so excited that he just lost his first tooth!
This morning he was excited to go to school and show his teacher his loose tooth. When he got home, he got frustrated again as he tried to eat a strawberry. I finally convinced him to let me try pulling it. I've never been super good at pulling teeth out completely painlessly - but I think I did a good job doing it quick and with only a little pain. He was a little upset at first when he could taste the little bit of blood, and was worried it would ruin the strawberry he was trying to eat. But after a few swishes of water, he was good to go. He was so excited that he just lost his first tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment