Thursday, November 3, 2011

Warm Fuzzies

Just a few minutes ago, Ethan reminded me that I owed him two lifesavers for staying dry in the night the last few nights. So, I gave them to him.  Jayden found another one on the floor, and said how he wished he could have one.  I had him give it to me anyway, because they are Ethan's reward.  Just then Ethan said, "Jayden, you can have one of mine."  What I saw when I looked over a few seconds later just added to my joy:  Jayden giving Ethan a hug so big, he was lifting Ethan's feet off the ground, and both of them with huge smiles.  JOY

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is so sweet. I love it when my kids are nice to each other. It makes your mother heart almost burst with happiness.
What a sweetheart Ethan is--and Jayden too.