Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Other Half of the Story

My last blog post was a bit of my ranting about my messy house.  So, here's the other side to that story... spending time with my kids.  I love them, and I love to play with them! Here is a little glimpse of what fun we've been up to:

Going on a fall walk with lots of cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Kirk at Bridal Veil Falls.  It was beautiful.  Our timing to see the leaves in full color was perfect!




Dylan and Tyler had fun playing catch with a football.  We had several close calls of it falling into the river, but somehow it never happened.  Whew!



I love this cute picture of Lauren

What a fun Grandpa we have!


The boys adore their sister

Hanging out together:

I snapped this the other day when Jayden wanted to hold Lauren.  Love it!

Austin is so funny.  He just does random things all the time.  We were sitting at the counter eating a snack when he pulled this face.

Here are two of the cutest BYU fans.

Doesn't he look like he's up to trouble?

Last night we had fun playing with our lightsabers (aka glowsticks).  The boys had fun playing, I had fun playing around with my camera settings:





2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok, the picture of Jayden holding Lauren--she looks so much like you! Or at least what I remember you baby pics looking like.
Love you. And your cute kiddos.
Awesome pics with the lightsabers.
And one final note--I hate that I don't live close enough to go hiking with the fam. :(

Karen K said...

Wow, you've gotten some darling pictures recently! Lauren is so cute.