See this?
This is the one clean corner in my house. Serious. I just cleaned it because I saw a little spider running across it (EWWW!), and yes, we did find it and kill it. And now the other counters are all the more messy because I cleared this off, but they were already a little crazy to begin with. I hate these times when I just look around the house and feel like there isn't one (or more than one) clean corner in my whole house. It just feels so overwhelming because I feel like I can hardly find time to just keep up with dishes, laundry, and surface cleaning - not the deep cleaning and decluttering that needs to happen. Luckily, time will pass, children will grow, and someday my house will be cleaner. For now, I'm just trying my best to enjoy these kids and take care of them the best I can (and do some cleaning when I actually get the chance).
2 comments:
You're doing great, Rose. When I'm having those days...or weeks...or months I make myself feel better by saying, "it's a home, not a museum." Sometimes it makes me feel better, other times ...not so much.
I wish I could come help you clean your house! And then we could come to mine and clean mine! :)
AMEN.
Post a Comment