Sunday, July 24, 2011
Curly Hair!
Lauren has some curly hair, and I love it. Most people that see her don't know it, because I don't usually do anything to keep the curls in, so once it is dry, the curls kind of straighten out. Once I did gel it, but it didn't hold it because her hair gets rubbed so much from blankets and such. Another time I was putting lotion on her head because it was dry. I intended to wash it out a bit later, but the greasiness of the lotion held the curls in, and it was fun for the day to have her curls show. I did feel a bit silly, because to me it looked greasy. I am curious to see if her hair stays curly. Right now only the crown of her head is really long enough for the curls to show very well, but the hair at the front of her head is starting to come in pretty quick. Curly hair sounds fun, but also scary... I am not the best hair stylist, and I don't know how to do curly hair very well. I guess we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Then again straight hair is hard too...especially in the mullet stage of growing out. I find styling little girls' hair in general to be hard.
Straight or curly hair...you're daughter is so cute.
Curly hair is easy if I do say so myself...and I have a little experience with it. Just make sure you have lots of hair gel and you are good. Email me if you have any questions about it.
She is a cutie!
Post a Comment