They did such a good job at the concert, and the whole thing was really a nice concert.
Before the concert
Jayden and Grandpa Kirk
Jayden and Grandma Gibson
Dylan and Jayden hugging Grandpa Gibson
Dylan and Jayden with Grandma and Grandpa Gibson

Their concert was at this beautiful place called the Provo Tabernacle. It was built in 1883. The sad thing is that just a week after the boys concert this building burned down.

One interesting story about the fire is this painting that was in the fire. Everything on this painting is scorched except Christ.
1 comment:
You've been busy posting, I see. I still can't believe the Tabernacle is gone. The picture of Christ is amazing though. Do you remember when I left my scriptures on the stove and it completely burnt through the Bible, but my Book of Mormon was only brown on the edges?
I wish I could have been there for the Choir concert! Looks like it was awesome!
Post a Comment